Jul 19, 2018
Staying positive during (and even after!) tough times doesn't come easy. It's a decision and one you work at on a constant basis.
This is Nika's story. After dealing with feelings of awkwardness and low self-confidence due to having been sexually assaulted not once, not twice, but THREE times, she's made it her mission to be an inspiration to other young women.
In today episode find out . . .
- How did Nika keep lightness flowing within her through difficult times?
- What is the value Nika experienced from stopping to reflect on her life and present situation?
- Why is Generation Z so significant?
- What is Nika's morning routine?
- How valuable is the 80/20 rule?
- What is a good way to filter friends to distance yourself from negativity?